CorelDraw Integration

Hi,

One of our customer asked if we can integrate corel draw with our application(Enovia PLM).

We already have an integration with Adobe but no integration with corel draw and our customer uses corel draw.

Just wanted to know if you support any kind of integration and which technology( development language) do you use for integration.

Can I use SDK to do an integration?

Do you support web services?

Its urgent if you can reply fast.

Thanks,

Kamal Yadav

Parents
  • There is VSTA which is intended to work with MS Visual Studio but provides very little information on how to use it.

In principle, that is probably what you need because VS should allow you to write in C# or VC and therefore, presumably, to interface to other windows programs more easily than VBA -- which is presented mainly for automating existing CorelDraw functionality.

But when I tried VSTA, it gave errors and fixing them seemed to require installing an obsolete version of either Visual Stidio or runtime components -- I can't remember exactly.

I did some research via google and it seemed that VSTA had been abandoned by microsoft and was never likely to be updated to work with the current versions, so I haven't spent the time to look at it any further.

Incidentally, most people who work with VBA (and possibly also VSTA) post in forums at Oberon Place rather than here -- so I think you might find it useful to repeat your question there.

• Thank you Harry,

It seems like OberonPlace have disabled the registration.

I am not able to register there it says "Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator".

I will look into VSTA probably to get some solution for my integration.

Reply Children