Creating a VBA for Find & Replace

I want to see if this was something that was possible with a macro. I would have to detail it out more, but I'll give an overview for now. If I have a design with a company name on it, and instead of writing "Acme Supplies" as the company name, I write [ORGANIZATION] as a place holder. Assume the text is enveloped as well. 

I have used the Print Merge function in Corel, however, it doesn't let me just "tag" the [ORGANIZATION] and map it with a column in a .csv file. Instead I have to insert the "tag" and then try to recreate this with that inserted label. This does not work. It is time consuming and it is a mess since the [ORGANIZATION] is enveloped. My question for you is are able to create a macro that I provide a .csv file that has a column for [ORGANIZATION] and then it goes into the corel file, swaps those out (via a Find and Replace) and then saves an individual cdr/pdf file. Assuming there are 50 different organizations, it would have to make 50 different files by mapping the [ORGANIZATION] with what is the .csv file. 
Is this something that is possible? How long would something like that take to create? I would be willing to pay someone to do this for me. 
Parents Reply Children
No Data