Are we going to have better customization options and more shortcut icons on CorelDraw (Mac)?

It is like a new different program that you have to learn all from it because you can barely customize it.

I have been using CorelDraw for more than 20 years. Pretty much like you I was part of the Beta Program until it was moved to the cloud. In all my years on the program contribute with a lot of design changes. I was one of the pushers for the toolbar and status bar customization on CorelDraw5 with the UK Beta team.

I believe that before they release the new version to the public, they should at least have the basic stuff together. working in between the to platforms should be seamless. I have 7 designers in the shop that use Coreldraw and the 50% of the time they use is with their own custom toolbars and workspace. On the Mac version can you barley have some icons on the toolbars and the information it is not enough, for example I can not find the shortcuts keys card that usually comes with the manual. CorelDraw 19 (Mac) looks more like a PLAY version than a full program.

Why Illustrator and Photoshop can do it in Windows and Mac? and CorelDraw that it is a better program can not do it.