2019 newfeatures request (MORE TEXT BOX OPTIONS)

Just 2 small request, but for me its will be very helpful (The second one is more Important' for better Layout possibility)

1) Please allow to Round the the BlockSHADOW tool.

2) Please allow to do Coustum ITALIC (also for a font that dosnt support it automatically)

THANKS A MILLION! 

And i agree with all that claims that CorelDRAW needs very important more and better and more productive 3D and Bevel vector effects. Corel is very backdated in this important feature for a Graphics vector Program. Please giv us the possibility for that.

Parents
No Data
  • The rounded block shadow effect can already be achieved in Draw 2018, rather easily actually.
    Not a perfect match but as close as it can be (meaning that an automatic way to do it could not be any better).

To do a replica of the "7", create the white object first.
    Add an outside outline with rounded corners and suitable width to the white object.
    Create a Block Shadow and enable "Generate from object outline" but leave "Expand block shadow" at 0,0 in Property Bar.
    Break the block shadow group apart and remove the outline from the white object.
    Tweak the green shadow if needed.

Like I said, not a perfect match but there is no way it could be with an automatic "rounded block shadow tool" either.
    Zipped CDR attached.

Anyway, I do agree that they could add the ability to round corners when creating an expanded block shadow.

Rounded Block shadow.zip

Children