CorelDraw 17

Just wanted to ask if CorelDraw suite 17 will work with Windows 11 home ver?    Time to get a new PC and looks like spending more than I want to .  My AutoCad verison will not and they have gone to a monthly fee or yearly fee for the updated software.

Thank you for any help you can give.

• As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 17 was not specifically designed for Windows 11, as it was released before the introduction of Windows 11. However, software compatibility can depend on various factors, and there may have been updates or patches released since then.

To check for the most current information, I recommend visiting the official Corel website or contacting Corel support directly. They can provide you with the latest information on the compatibility of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 17 with Windows 11.

There are many online photo editors available, and they can be accessed through web browsers without the need for installation. Some popular examples include Adobe Photoshop Express, Pixlr, and Canva.

Keep in mind that information may have changed since my last update, so it's always a good idea to verify from the official sources or support channels for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

• We have 1 pc running Windows 11 & X7 with no problems.