Help! I bought vector pack, installed from library, but can't find the images.

So, I bought the vector pack, went in and downloaded or installed all of the individual packs, but can't find them.  According to the packs it says there'd be a folder on my desktop which I could then use the import function within Corel to open, but I can't find them anywhere.  No choice or indicator when downloading regarding where they would go.

Parents
  • It looks like a scam. Mine downloaded two directories onto my desktop. There are three directories with only 75 files in each. Then you discover that they are sets of three... one in CDR format and one in ai format and one in eps format. Those are all identical. So in the end you get just 25 files in each sub directory. Each file opens one page of items. They range from about 50 to 400 simple items on each page. They are importable into CorelDraw, but many of them cannot be edited. The whole thing seems to be a waste of money. 

I have most of the free clip art from the first CorelDraw up until 2018 and I think I already have pretty well everything that is in these packages, outside of the Design Elements, which are mostly useless to me. I am not sure how to get my money back. 

Reply Children
No Data