We are using Corel draw Graphics suite 2018 and when we are tryin to change a font color Corel draw crashes EVERYTIME!! Grrr...

Ok, here is the dealio,

Processor: I-7 (8700) 3.2ghz

RAM: 32 G

Video Card: Radeon RX570 4gb

Issue: Coreldraw 2018 Continuously crashes

Ok here we go, I am finally goin to ask some professionals for some assistance. We have this nice desktop computer and it is very frustrating that Corel draw does this (crashes evrytime". Can anyone please help us.

What happens is when we are going to create a new anything, and we choose the font. after selecting the font, it crashes abruptly, it could be as simple as changing the font color from "CMYK" to "RGB" and as soon as we select "RGB" BOOM, crashes. I have tried to reset the "Font Manager" application, to no avail, I have tried to reset Corel draw by using the same process, holding down the "F8" key, all that does is reset the workspace to "factory Settings". I have tried to remove all excess fonts from the System default location, "Windows\fonts". 

Needless to say none of that has worked. I would like to think that Corel Draw is a Great program, (don't get me wrong I know it is... BUTT). why is it that difficult to work with different fonts with this ROBUST program that only has a minimum system requirements of (and I quote directly from there page) "It requires at least an Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 CPU, 2GB of RAM, and 1GB of hard disk space. You also need a system with a minimum screen resolution of 1,280 by 720". Anyone with basic PC knowledge can tell you that you are going to need a WHOLE lot more then that to run this program. 

It is almost frustrating enough to uninstall this program that cost quite a bit of money, and install a competitors program, then go picket outside of this company's place of business for a refund of the money paid for "Coreldraw graphics suite 2018". Please do not recommend upgrading to Coreldraw 2020. That would be a terrible idea, considering we haven't been using 2018 for that long. 

I apologize for being a little bit harsh, but it is frustrating to have to work with this daily. and it crashing.

My question is, What do I do to prevent this from occurring time and time again, daily? Can anyone help Us? Please, any ideas would be fantastic. 

Thank You in advance for your assistance.