New community member-newbie question about finding royalty free CorelDraw CDRs to tinker & learn from

Hello community.  I just joined the community moments ago, Christmas day 2018. This is my first question/post ever.

My subject header pretty much explains it all about my question but if interested here is why I'm asking.

I took the plunge a few days ago and bought CorelDraw 2018.  I'm a total CorelDraw noob. 

My full disclosure is that I first tinkered with CorelDraw version 3 way back around 1992 at my job.  I wasn't the primary user, my company let me toy with it at lunch time.  I got my first, real CD edition of CorelDraw v7 in 1999.  It came bundled for free with a low end (though expensive) HP Monochrome laser printer that I purchased.  I've used that CD, that version, ever since.  To my surprise it has always worked perfectly on many versions of Windows up until just very, very recently.

I'm no artist - I never have been, never will be.  My talent extends to the point that I could probably draw a nice stick man if I tried really hard.  I've always been CorelDraws biggest fan though because I don't have to be an artist to make nice looking flyers for my church or simple graphics/illustrations for my job tasks.  I just use bundled fonts, clipart and whatnot on the cd.

Back in the day I did acquire and love the various Corel ArtShow coffee table books and CD's.  Using the CD's I could load CDR images made by the masters of the day.  I learned a thing or two tinkering with those incredible images.

Immediately after installing 2018, I dug through my ancient software.  The first CD I found was Corel ArtShow 91.  I have it right here in front of me.  To my shock Corel doesn't support those early file versions anymore.  It's like Corel just dumped their founding art and artists in the landfill.  I don't have a dog in the fight but to me it is scary that gifted artists of our day that use digital as their medium will have their art tossed out and forgotten in a fraction of a century -in their lifetime.

I'm sorry that I rant a bit - I'm straying from my question.  I've now updated to this modern, mature, state of the art graphics application and I have nothing to tinker with.  If I want to load a masterpiece to see what CorelDraw can really do in the right hands I'm stuck with drawing a stick man and trying to go from there, even though I have early ArtShow CD's with thousands of stunning, award winning images.

I understand that other hot selling software released in the very early 90's is obsolete. Windows 3.1 will forever rest in peace, never to be touched again. I agree.  CDR file types 1 & 2 and the artwork created with them should never be obsolete no more than the Mona Lisa or Michelangelo's Peita.

In Corel's marketing literature on their webpage https://www.coreldraw.com/en/pages/royalty-free-images/ they state

"Keep in mind there are hundreds of free image resources directly from within CorelDRAW Graphic Design Software."

I can't find them.  I search Corel help as well as the web, cutting and snipping in bits of their quote above but nothing relevant shows up.  I see the paid stuff right there on my application Welcome screen and I'm sure it's excellent.  I just want to see something, anything more advanced than my stick man figure to give me an idea of what this program can do.

Thanks for your time.  Sorry to post such a long newbie question.  I'm just a relic of Corel's past, a genuine lifelong noob with the credentials to show it.  Any others out there like me??  We should hold a reunion. 

Sincerely,

dberry100