Snap To Objects not working since Win 10 install

I just did a Win 10 Pro upgrade (from Win 7 Pro) and everything appears to have gone smoothly.

However, when working in Coreldraw, I noticed that objects and nodes are not self locating and "snapping" together.
I rely on this feature
I believe this is the "snap to object" feature...and I have checked within Options/Customizations, that this feature is on, active, all things selected.

The quick turn on/off command from within the program is Alt+Z...which does not fix it.
Alt+Z also appears to be a Win 10 command...I get screen record/stream options appear on the screen when I press it.

So, has Win10 killed the snap to feature? is it related to the Alt+Z command? or what is going on?

Parents
No Data
  • I fired up corel this morning, first time today, and the snap-to-object control is gone again!

...opened a project I was working on yesterday (when snap-to was last working for me) and it didn't work.
    after opening, closing, turning snap-to on and off a few times, changing the options for snap-to a few times,
    it eventually started working again...although not completely.

I can slide one object up to another, and it will locate the sides (they snap-to).
    I can snap-to the corners of two objects.

But the snap-to  used to be very reactive....you could almost feel it.
    Get an object too close to another, and it snapped to it!
    Sometimes it could even be frustrating to position two objects closely and not have them snap together.
    Now all you sense is a gently lock of the two objects once they touch or overlap.

Also, I used to be able to draw a line, snapping the start point of the line to a node or existing line.
    This way you could quickly draw a line from any existing point.
    This isn't working...
    the end of the new line will snap-to (weakly) a line or node, but not the starting point.

Children