Added a user on my computer and now my original user can not open CorelDraw "Can't Reach This Page" error

I added a  new administrator user on my computer and opened coreldraw, and now my original user (also administrator) can not open CorelDraw. I get the error "Can't Reach This Page" and it just hangs. My wifi is on. Chat with support is shown on right, they won't help since they no longer support 2018.

I tried doing a repair but that didn't help. This happens when I try to open any Corel Suite programs installed in my original user. The new user can open the program without this issue.

Parents
No Data
  • I finally got support to actually help me resolve my issue. For anyone who has this issue I ended up doing two things before trying again, so I'm not sure which one is the one that did the trick.

The first thing I did (which was NOT suggested) was I logged into Coreldraw.com and took a look at the computers that were using my registration. I saw an old computer on there that I'm no longer using so I de-registered it. I didn't check if that did the trick as I was on another computer and didn't have access.

In the meantime I saw that after emailing Corel again INSISTING that they help me with this minor issue, they wrote me back again with a solution. So I tried this as well. I'll paste it here:

• Press Windows key + R and type %appdata%. Press OK  (%appdata%, eg C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Corel\Messages).
    • Open the Corel folder and rename the Messages folder
    • Launch CorelDRAW

Then I went to the computer that was having the issue and this time I was directed to the login screen, and CorelDraw now works again.

So I'll close this question as "answered".

Children