i cant find the common shape tool

it s the first time i work with coreldraw, i wanted to use an arrow, but i don't have the common shape tool

Parents Reply
  • Where do you find the default workspace option. My options are AI, Illustration, Lite, Page Layout and Touch.

That's not a problem that I have ever experienced personally.

For a start, I would suggest that you look at the folder where your workspaces are stored. For me, with the username "eskimo", that folder is: C:\Users\eskimo\AppData\Roaming\Corel\CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2019\Draw\Workspace.

Your "AppData" folders are normally hidden in Windows. A shortcut way to get to your AppData\Roaming folder is to enter %appdata% into the navigation bar in Windows File Explorer, and then navigate further down from there.

When you get to the folder where those workspace .CDWS files are stored, see if there is one there named _default.cdws.

If there is a file there with that name, then try deleting it (do this with CorelDRAW not open). Then, start CorelDRAW.

The normal behavior is that, if that file is deleted, CorelDRAW automatically creates a new copy the next time it is started.

Children
No Data