Printing Problems

I am having problems printing from both CorelDraw and Photopaint 2021 graphic suite for Mac. It shows the full page correctly in the preview area, but only a portion of the page is being printed (it looks like just the lower left hand quadrant is printing, but I'm not sure). I printed the .cdr file from my iPad using the CorelDraw.app, and it printed correctly. I'm also able to print from other apps on my MacBook, so I know it's not my printer. I am using a wireless (AirPrint) connection to HP OfficeJet Pro 6970. I've checked my printer setup in Coreldraw, and I don't see anything wrong with it, but this looks like a printer setup problem. Has anyone else experienced this problem with a wireless connection? 

Parents
No Data
  • I have found a solution, with no help from technical support (who basically responded to my ticket as not their problem and closed it out). I'd just like to document it here in case someone else runs into this issue or I need to do it again and I've forgotten how (LOL!).

Clicking on File->Print, I first changed my paper size to letter.bleed by clicking on the printer settings (gear icon) to the right of the Printer: box. That changed the Print Style to Custom (current setting not saved). Then, in the Orientation box, I changed it to Match Orientation (Letter, Portrait) and I was able to print the whole page as it appeared in the preview area.  

Note: Neither the Use Printer Default (Letter, Portrait) orientation option or the Match Orientation (Letter, Portrait) option work . 

Then I went back to the Printer Settings to change the paper size from Letter.Bleed back to letter, but the paper size showed letter, not letter.bleed. I'm not sure if I've found another problem or not, but I am happy that I can now print without having to use the CorelDraw.app on my iPad for printing.

Children