Shirt Design automatisch in andere Größen übertragen

Hi

wir designen aktuell Shirt Designs für jede Größe manuell. Der Aufwand ist sehr sehr hoch. Zum Teil müssen wir für einen Kunden das gleiche Design auf 10 Shirt Größen skalieren. 
Wie können wir es automatisieren? 
Im Grunde soll das Design auf ein Masterlayout erstellt werden und anschließend auf alle Shirt Größen übernommen werden. 

Manchmal wünscht der Kunde den Austausch eines Logos. Dann sollte es auch im Grunde einmal auf dem Masterlayout getauscht werden und dann automatisch übertragen werden auf die Restgrößen. 

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen. 

• Hi,

currently, we manually design shirt layouts for each size, and the effort involved is extremely high. In some cases, we need to scale the same design for a customer across 10 different shirt sizes. How can we automate this process? Essentially, we want the design to be created on a master layout and then automatically applied to all shirt sizes.

Sometimes, the customer requests a logo change. In that case, ideally, it should be replaced once on the master layout and then automatically propagated to all other sizes.

I hope you can help me with this.

• Hello Ismus
    I can do that. If you are realy interested, write to me at tv.softlv@gmail.com. It is necessary to clarify some initial parameters.

Taras