"Welcome Screen" issues in CDGS 2022

In the last few day and for reasons I don’t understand, the “Get Started” and “Workspace” sections of the “Welcome Screen” of my CDGS 2022 installation have lost content and in some ways become functionless. For example, until the other day . . .

1) A collection of thumbnail images of recently edited documents appeared in the "Get Started" section; now, no images of recently edited documents appear (see screenshot). .
2) I could start a new document by clicking the “New Document” plus-sign icon at the top of the same section; now, that icon still appears in the section, but does nothing when clicked.
3) I could open an existing document or create a new document from a template by clicking the “Open Document” or “New from Template” radio button, respectively; now, though both of those buttons are visible in the section and light up when I hover over them with the mouse pointer, neither does anything when clicked.
4) The “Workspace” section of the "Welcome Screen" displayed visible content; now, that section is blank.

Other sections of the “Welcome Screen” -- e.g. “News,” “Tutorials,” and “Store” -- function as expected and without issue.

The only other abnormality that I’ve noticed is that the list of applications presented in the “Launch” drop-down menu on the main toolbar when editing a document now contains only Corel AfterShot HDR; I’m pretty certain that it formerly contained several applications.

Once I open a document via other means, all editing tools, icons, and functions operate as expected. But no thumbnails of accessed documents appear on the “Get Started” section of the “Welcome Screen.”

While I have experienced no crashes, stalls, or other performance issues with Draw in the last couple of years, my guess is that my workspace has become corrupted. So I deleted the one custom workspace I had created (years ago), returned to the default workspace, and relaunched the application. Those changes reduced the time needed to change between the available workspaces, but did not fix any of the issues noted above.

Bottom line: I can create, open, and edit documents without issue, but cannot access those documents via the “Welcome Screen,” which I could until the other day. I will gratefully welcome your assistance.