Is the 2023 Mac User update less stable for anyone else?

I've been seeing MANY more crashes since installing the recent 2023 subscriber update. I can't totally pinpoint a cause, but it seems I get them sometimes when I'm hitting 'Save'.  Other times it's just random that it drops off and just closes. Makes me wonder if it might be when it's 'auto saving a backup' in the background?

I was just curious if it was just me or if anyone else was running in to that since this most recent update?

• I've recently installed a 2023 365 subscriber CDGS. Version 24.3.0.571. It has not crashed. But I did run in to one "glitch". I've done a project to make a scan flow, used a bitmap on one layer and added the objects above on several other layers. Exported the total result again as a bitmap. Than saved the cdr project. Or at least, I thought I did. As I am still somewhat uncertain about future stability, I chose to save it as a 2021 version since I have a back-up Mac Mini system that has a perpetual CorelDRAW 2021 Home&Student on it. Shut down the Mac Studio, wanted to change some stuff in the objects (text), only to find the saved version was one that I had made pretty much after I had roughly set-up the project. So lost some 2 hours of work. Unfortunately, the back-up file is the same. Might also have to do with the set-up I had an external SSD drive as my project location. I have now changed that to a folder on the desktop so that it will save (auto back-up) on the internal SSD. I'll keep you updated about how CDGS performs on my Mac Studio M1 Max when I'm at home or on my Macbook Air M1 when I'm away.