Exporting PDF with objects off the page no longer works as in older versions

I always save PDF files with the page size defined by selected objects which has always worked fine in all previous versions of CorelDRAW.
Always used a custom preset where I choose the page size by using the "defined by selected objects" as opposed to "defined by document" - shown below

This works fine if the objects are selected first, then I click on "export to pdf" and the pdf page size will be based on the selected objects.
Shown below are the objects which you can see are over the page area in corel, then what I get in the resulting pdf.

The problem arises when I don't select any objects and then click "export to pdf" - on all previous version this would still result in the page size defined by selected objects anyway, on the export dialog box this is still visible (greyed out but still selected), now the pdf file will be based on the page size in CorelDRAW

I'm assuming this is a new bug in CorelDRAW 2024?
I know that if I select the objects this will work correctly but it's hard to break a daily workflow habit built up over years...

Thank you for looking :)