Why CorelDRAW and not Photoshop?

Hello friends, I have basic knowledge in Photoshop and I have started learning CorelDraw recently. I find CorelDraw pretty awesome. But, I have read some articles and saw polls according to which Photoshop is better. So, that made me confuse why people would choose something inferior (If CorelDRAW is inferior to Photoshop). Basically, I want to feel good about my choice of learning CorelDRAW so I need positive replies from people who are expert in CD and Photoshop. What made you choose CorelDRAW and not Photoshop if Photoshop is better?

Parents
No Data
  • The simple answer is, you are comparing apples to oranges. Corel's equivalent software to Photoshop would be PhotoPaint, and I personally prefer it to Photoshop. Draw is primarily a vector illustration program (although I, as well as many others, use it for far more than that), and its comparable Adobe counterpart would be Illustrator. But again, no contest in my mind, the Corel Graphics Suite is far more intuitive, offers more features, and is a far better bang for your buck.
Children
No Data