Set a shortcut to switch between Normal View and Wireframe View.

When designing I constantly switch between Normal View and Simple Wireframe View. Can I create a shortcut key or similar to make this a one-click process?

From what I can see, I can only create shortcuts for pre-determined actions. Am I missing some other options?

Thanks

Chris

Parents
No Data
  • I understand how toggling between Normal View and Simple Wireframe View during design can be a bit cumbersome. Unfortunately, in many design software, creating a custom shortcut for toggling between specific views might not be a built-in feature.

However, you can explore some workarounds. Some design software allows users to create custom macros or scripts that can be assigned to shortcuts. Check if your software supports this feature. Alternatively, you might want to explore any third-party plugins or extensions that could provide the functionality you're looking for.

Remember to check the software's official documentation or user forums for any updates or  additional plugins that might have been developed by the community. Hopefully, you can find a solution that streamlines your workflow. Happy designing!

Children
No Data