Now I'm missing thumbnails/and previews in 2017.

So now after resolving several other issues, I'm missing my thumbnail previews. All I see is the Corel Icon. I've tried a repair install, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Ghostscript and the Windows Shell, restarting after each step. I've tried reassociating the file type in Windows. Nothing. Each time Corel releases a new version, it seems I have to fight for days to get the program usable. This is probably the worst release since X4. Can anyone help so I can start doing my job and not trying to fix the software I purchased?

Parents
No Data
  • Check installed programs (Control Panel, Add/Remove programs) and make sure there is only one version of the Shell Extension installed, the one that came with Draw 2017 (version number 19. something).

When you say "reassociating", I assume you tried to right click a CDR, then chose "Open with..." and selected CorelDRAW 2017 from the list, and made sure you checked "Always use..."?

IMO, stay away from extra programs to display the thumbnails, unless everything else fails.
Children
No Data