How do I totally uninstall Corel

I tried to uninstall Corel Draw suite and it never totally uninstalled.  Obviously there is more to do than go to control panel and try to uninstall.

I am having great problems with my Corel - Bitstream keeps crashing and my Shaping docker is blank.  Thought I would re-install, but need to do more than I tried.  Any help would be appreciated.

Trudie

Parents
No Data
  • May have to manually blow some stuff away that's still on your hard drive... use Windows Explorer (= File Manager) for this.

As well, a Windows OS registry edit may be required, to remove all vestiges of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite from Windows' "brain".
    Not trivial so have a "Regedit guru" do that if needed.

To get better quality help on the Forum than this you may want to detail your Computer System specs (hardware and software... Windows version, CGS version, etc.)

Maybe leave Bitstream out of your next install as well. I've heard enough nasty things about it that I wouldn't trust it...

It could be anything at all causing you problems... hardware or software or interactions thereof... probably more than one thing... combinations of things. It helps your "helpers" to know as much about your Computer System (Hardware and Software) and how you use it specifically yourself, so they can make more pertinent statements regarding possible causes of the problems you're having.

Punch up "docker problems" in the Search box of this forum... or in Google even... and you might find somethin' useful to you.
    Or for that matter... "uninstalling CorelDRAW" would probably be a good search term.

Devil  the 'dd'

Children