What do YOU use your CorelDRAW for?

Not sure if this post has come up before, but here goes:

What does everyone use their CorelDRAW for -- be it version 3 to the new and improved X5 -- from professional applications to just fiddle-farting around with it?

I guess I could start.  I do laser engraving in a trophy shop in the Pacific Northwest.  My materials are coated metals, acrylics, glass, plastic, and rubber for stamps.  I do both raster burning and vector cutting.  I have been using CorelDRAW for the last 11 years and although I also have Adobe Illustrator CS and PaintShop Pro on my system, I always use my Corel for 98% of my work.

• I have Adobe Suites, Xara, CorelDraw, Sketchup however the mass 90+% is done in CorelDraw for vector work.  I still find myself using Photoshop more than PhotoPaint.  Only reason, I have used it for so many years.

I design graphic illustrations, signs, banners, logos, business forms etc.  My wife owns and runs expressivecutouts.com.  I do all the project photo corrections, layout etc. for expressivecutouts. 

Since our area copy stores do not hire in-house graphic designers I freelance the work for several stores enabling them to offer more.  I work via telephone, email and FTP in the background giving them the recognition and credit to help them grow.

I love really love and enjoy CorelDraw.

After several years I still perform daily p.p.p (pratice, pratice, pratice. always pushing the envelope.

• It is my main tool. I use CorelDRAW for everything what it is able to do.

• Everything I can that it makes sense to use it for...

1. the usual Graphics creation... Signs, Posters, decals, donation receipt, cd/dvd jewel case inserts, Sewage tank location plotting, etc.
    2. Forms... design and data field entry; adding scanned and vectorized signatures
    3. pdf creation and altering, adding Text in response fields, printing to WinFAX
    4. adding text to images (scans and digital pix); music chart alterations
    5. cropping, resizing and resampling images where required; importing AI files for "fixing" occasionally.
    6. working with design drawings imported from AutoCAD when required to save on job time... eg: Physical Plant layout, Operations Manuals
    7. Website work (image processing)

Devil  the 'dd'

• I use CorelDRAW for almost all of my works since several years. I use for professional output of graphics arts, prepress, printing, big size printing, magazines, cards, illustrations and all kind of jobs

• Just about anything
    -Assets for Corel Ventura, the most comprehensive, capable, useful
    program every created.
    =Instruction manuals
    -Business proposals which include East Asian languages, which :( cannot
    be done in Ventura
    -Packaging (small and very large)
    -Print setups (not so many nowadays since ALL my print customers retired
    when I retired.) -- business cards, advertisements, flyers, decals,
    buttons....
    -Assets for PowerPoint (ugh)
    -Assets for videos
    -Concept designs for mechanical products (thank goodness X5 has usable
    dimension lines!)
    and.................... (includes occasional just "fiddling around" to
    teach myself to draw!!!)...and.....

Now add in PhotoPaint
    --commercial preparation (restoration, correction, touch ups, etc.) of
    photographs (mostly historical) from 1880 to present, for press.
    --digital camera work (but NOT the RAW conversions for which I sue the
    camera manufacturer's software)
    --preparing assets for Ventura
    --preparing assets for Corel Draw
    --preparing assets for PowerPoint (ugh)
    --document recovery from 9th generation copies!
    --yes, some "fiddling around," teaching myself how to paint.

--
    Paul McGee
    St. Albert, Alberta, Canada