Problem trying to install Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4

Hi. I've tried dozens of times and in many ways to install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X4 but I just can't make it. The problem is when the License Agreement Screen appears, it's shown empty. 

Screenshot: 

CorelDRAW Installation Screenshot

I wonder why this is happening. Any ideas? 

Parents
No Data
  • I have the same issue.

At first, I was able to open CorelDraw, but once the program launched, it would not receive focus (almost like a modal window was open somewhere off screen.) Interestingly enough, clicking on the taskbar item would allow me to open a recent file via Windows7 's jump list feature, and the file would open, but the program still did not respond to keyboard or mouse input. (Just dings every time you click)

I tried clearing the workspace, removing registry entries, noting worked. I figured I'd try uninstalling and reinstalling. The uninstall worked fine, but I get to the second step of the reinstall, where the EULA should be, and can't click next, just cancel.

I am installing from a DVD, but I've tried copying the contents to a local drive and installing from there with the same result. I tried installing on another machine, to make sure my DVD still works, and had no problem whatsoever. I ran the Corel Uninstaller and followed the steps to manually uninstall. Still no luck.

I'm running Windows 7 64bit SP1, and I'm hoping that I won't need to wipe my system to get CorelDraw X4 to work.

I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Jim

Children