Re-Activating Corel Draw Graphics Suite X4

Help! 

I have a business where I make custom computer cases out of metal/acrylic. I purchases Corel Draw X4 along with a CNC Laser cutter/engraver, Windows 7, and built my own computer to run it several years ago. Since then, I have upgraded my computers multiple times and re-installed Corel Draw X4 several times without issue, until now. My laser and it's other software that runs it, is only compatible with the X4 Version of Corel Draw...no other (I do own the latest version on my Windows 10 Design PC)

As of today I am dead in the water with my business only because I cannot activate the copy of Corel Draw X4 Suite that I paid $400 for on a new hard drive and fresh install of Windows 7. I don't need support on it, as it's not connected to the internet, I just need it to work again.

I know that you (Corel) are able to get it activated again, because this has happened before and someone from Corel has activated it with an activation #.

That is all I am asking is to have it activated again.
I have contacted customer support and their reply was to upgrade to a newer version as X4 is no longer supported and does not work on Windows 10 (which I did not need it to do)
Thank you!