Please give us Corel X5

Since there are a number of issues right from application crash to File not opening from the last known location, i just request and wish that we get the latest version of corel thats X5 that could be much faster and also minus all the known Issues n bugs.

I am sure there will be a number of members who are wishing the same

I hope corel guys are listening

Parents
No Data
  • I understand, but I not agree in one point: X5 must be a next step, a evolution, not a "patch of X4".

I also use CorelDRAW since their first versions. I knew the worst versions (4,6 and 10) and the best versions (3,5,9). Corel 11 was better han 10.0, and Corel 12 was better than 11, X3 was much better than all previous, and x4 is better than X3. The initial version of X3 had many problems, but the Service Pack solved many of these problems. X4, of course, is not perfect, but the initial version of X4 had far fewer problems than the x3. A few people have problems of speed, or conflicts, but the X4 is one of the best version of all. Most of the problems are relative to the Operating Systems. I use CorelDRAW in a old AMD Athlon 1700 MHz (also, made by myself) with 512 Mb of RAM, and a Core2Duo with 2 Gb, and I never have any problem with CorelDRAW, speed, crases or conflicts. And, believe me, I do very large and complex jobs, like books or magazines.

Children
No Data