Node Help!!

Does anyone know?  When I import files, such as PDF, some objects will have 1 node that looks like it's a double node.  I cannot scroll over it to select it, you actually have to click on it.  So far they only thing I can do to fix this is to go to each node, click on it, break the node apart, and then weld the 2 nodes back together....This is a long long process if there are alot of pieces to the artwork.   Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it ?

Parents
No Data
  • jloavenger96 said:
    I cannot scroll over it to select it

Yes you can (I think).

What you are seeing is probably not one node but two nodes -- one each for the beginning and end of the object. The two nodes are probably in exactly the same place, or sufficiently close that you cannot tell the difference. And when you select a node, nearby pixels are inverted. But if you select two nodes, those pixels are inverted twice -- ie, they cancel each other out.

The nodes, nevertheless, are selected. So it is purely a visual problem.

Apart from not seeing that the beginning/ending nodes are selected, is it actually causing something not to work ... or do you have any other reason to think those nodes are not selected?

Children