Node Help!!

Does anyone know?  When I import files, such as PDF, some objects will have 1 node that looks like it's a double node.  I cannot scroll over it to select it, you actually have to click on it.  So far they only thing I can do to fix this is to go to each node, click on it, break the node apart, and then weld the 2 nodes back together....This is a long long process if there are alot of pieces to the artwork.   Does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it ?

Parents
No Data
  • This happens to me on a regular basis as well. It doesn't seem to make much difference if it's a PDF or an EPS nor does it seem to make much difference what program it was originally made in. I'm not so sure it makes any difference when the vector is output to a vinyl cutter but I like my vectors to be fundamentally correct so I go and break the rogue node apart then join the resulting two nodes back together.

jloavenger96 is right. You can't marquis select the offending node but if you click on it you can select it that way.

It almost looks as if it's a double starting node but I'm not too sure how you could ever determine that but it might be info someone could use to create a macro for rogue node fixer.

Children