space between ( text ) lines problem, anyone?

hi,

i´ve got a problem with text  line spacing.

i need to change space between paragraphs ( not sure if i say right) see the pic below please.

to change  lines with paragraph formating without space is easy, but when i make a space

among every two lines, i need to change these separately.

thanks for any tip, best of luck!

Parents
  • I assume you're working with Paragraph text (not Artistic), since you mentioned "between paragraphs" in you question.

Here's what I would do:

Make sure the lines that are meant to be together are separated by line breaks (Shift+Enter),
    and also make sure the ones that are meant to have extra spacing are separated by normal paragraph breaks (Enter).
    Enable Text > "Show Non-Printing Characters", to make it easier to see what kind of breaks you use ( « for line break and ¶ for paragraph break).

Now, either select the text box with the Pick tool, or select all lines with the Text tool.
    Open the Paragraph Formatting docker.
    Adjust "Line" spacing for lines separated by line breaks, and paragraph spacing with "Before Paragraph" and/or "After Paragraph" for paragraph breaks.

That should do it.

Edit: Harry posted while I was writing and showed you where to adjust in the docker.

Reply Children