Frustrated with pop ups, need to speak to a human at Corel!

I am so very frustrated and trying to reach CUSTOMER NO SERVICE at Corel! The chat on the website does not work -- I have tried it numerous times and always get the answer there is no one available online -- so how does this constitute being online 24 hours M-Th as they advertise? The phone number listed directs you back to the website. Maddening!!

Three of my machines have started showing a popup that my software is illegal, and directs me to a link to contact customer support, which, you guessed it! directs me back to the website!! I should not have to PAY for support to ask a question or clarify this issue. I own a full copy of the software for each of my machines. All I want to do is get this resolved!!

And then, since our company is growing and we are adding yet another graphics work station for a new hire next week (yes, I already bought another full copy of the software for that machine!!), I thought about exploring a site license or even the subscription service but, shock! I can't contact anyone to talk about my options!!

VERY FRUSTRATED!!!

Parents
  • Lisa Higginbotham said:
    Three of my machines have started showing a popup that my software is illegal...  I own a full copy of the software for each of my machines.

Sometimes pirated versions seem legitimate, but then people get these nasty surprises. One of those "to good to be true" situations where the price was very low.

But, consider that if you'd bought directly from Corel in the beginning, this dramatic event wouldn't have happened at all.

So, best wishes on getting it dealt with. Another time-eater is re-installing "real" versions on those multiple systems.

Reply Children