Color Management Options

Hello guys,

I recently reinstalled my CorelDraw and I lost the settings I had on my Color Management. Those settings where suggestions from you and I would like to ask if someone could again help me choose the proper settings for those options for Printing files.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
  • Hi George

I see you are in Greece.  So the settings you show are close. Like Ariel says Different work different profiles.

Make sure you change rendering intent to PERCEPTUAL and if you are going to use Spot colours for printing FIrst make sure you have the correct pantone spot pallette chosen. There are several versions based on different books of colour If you don't have a pantone book I would use the pantone+ color bridge coated book.

Color Pallettes >more Pallettes > process> Spot>  pantone there are 2 or 3 Euro Versions

Make sure you change your spot so=color setting to CMYK of it is for printing

Europe Web probably works.

That long tedious video is great and may help you never have a nasty surprise when nothing looks right in a job or you can't seem to get colour right.

I wish profiles and color management were this easy 25 years ago on my first MAC

A bottle of Retsina, Some Grappa, Only screen capture I do is Below OPA!   Pass  The Ouzo please

Watch the video

Children
No Data