How To Break An Object Apart

Hi Guys,  I've just watched a very interesting You Tube video on Illustrator in creating  a logo that I'm trying to replicate in CorelDRAW but I'm just unable to do so.  I was wondering if someone possibly knows how I can achieve the same result from the video, if possible.  Cheers all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKSsKUpLgbs&list=UU9jcqrmogdYp7BsUpMVl09w

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Colorblast; It took Over 11 min. for that person to show you how he is drawing something for the second time. It is best ( I Think ) to learn all the tools in Corel so you will know what each tool can do. Then its not to hard to draw most anything you may want to.
      YouTube has all kinds of drawing aids for most drawing programs, so if you are going to use Corel, why not open some of the ones for Corel and learn how the people are using the tools there. And yes you can make the same type of drawing in most of the programs, but they maybe done a little differently.
      I have been using Corel for over 20 years, and I have not run into anything that I couldn't make if the client is Willing to pay for it. After you have gotten up to speed with X5 give X7 a try, you'll like it I'm sure.

My Thoughts, George

Children
No Data