CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5

Situation still unresolved. CorelDRAW Support April 21, 2015 gave me a new serial number to install CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5. The installation still does not work, get the error message Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). Forum responses says the file is corrupt. Understand. However, when I go back to CorelDRAW support, they tell me I am out of support and they cannot help me. It appears I have two options: (1) Purchase a new CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 from source other than CorelDRAW or (2) Purchase CorelDRAW X7 from CorelDRAW. I have read bad reviews about X7, that there are lots of bugs, what worked well in X5 doesn't work in X7. But I am not sure when purchasing X5 I am getting a good product as well. 

Big dilemma:( 

Parents
  • Thanks for your reply. It is just not working out, tried signing up for X7 thorugh the subscription plan. Make my first attempt to add the Zoom to the toolbar but did not work, i.e. did not show the zoom features in the tool bar....just another sign everything going wrong. I am canceling my subscription and quitting. My last grasp at some kind of income. Lost my job in 2014, at my age impossible to find another, thought I could maybe make some money at woodworking, using Corel Draw to make patterns...but hasn't work...so getting out.
Reply Children