Graphics cards.

I am upgrading to a higher-powered laptop. My old computer, a Dell Precision, was not very high-powered, and while eliminating background with the eraser tool, even on a graphic that I cropped very close with the freehand tool, I would find the Wacom pen I was using on its tablet, would suddenly start to "drift" without control, as I was going too "fast" for it. I also had work close down on me without the possibility of recovery, even with a Corel temp file being created. So, of course, I am looking at what Graphics card will do the job better. The laptop I am looking at, has i7 Quad Core, upgradeable RAM (I noticed on another question, that running an i7 with more than 8 gigs of RAM, is counterproductive! Thank you for that!), and while it is a 17.3 inch screen, the installed graphics card is the lowest Nvidia supplies in the Quadro category (an M600M). I suspect I need more than that, as the Nvidia site does not even list this under 17+ inch laptops, but for 15.6 inch! Can anyone advise on a good graphics card, which will also work with Win 10 Pro? I don't particularly need 'blazing' speed, just efficient, responsive, accurate, and not breaking the bank! Thanks in advance for any and all replies!