moving/dragging objects causes multiple copies along path

Running the X5 trial on W7-32b. Everything's been fine, until today. I think I inadvertently turned on a macro, don't know how to turn it off. When I simply drag an object on a page, multiple copies of the obj appear along the drag-path. The obj can be a shape, text block, paragraph text, etc. -- happens with anything I drag.

Does anybody know how to turn this feature off?

Thank you.

Parents
No Data
  • Engaging in the Essay write service has profoundly deepened my understanding of the transformative power of words. As an essayist, my goal is to delve into the complexities of human experience and translate them into narratives that resonate deeply with readers, check details https://paperwriter.com/buy-personal-statement. This service offers a platform to explore a diverse array of topics, each essay becoming a journey of discovery and reflection.

Writing essays is an art that demands both intellectual rigor and emotional authenticity. It involves dissecting intricate ideas, examining them from multiple perspectives, and presenting them in a manner that is both engaging and thought-provoking. Whether addressing social issues, personal reflections, or philosophical inquiries, my aim is to provoke thoughtful dialogue and inspire readers to see the world through a new lens.

Children
No Data