Help with colour management

I've recently made the change from X3 to X5. In X3 I had all the colours printing out fine but now the colour management window has changed. I just printed something blue and it came out teal. I exported it to a cmyk jpeg and printed from photoshop and it comes out fine, just as it looks on screen.

What do I change to fix this?

Parents
  • Hi emtx,

Rather than going into explanations on a topic which fills a book, all I can really say is open Photoshop, click on Edit>Color Settings and then open CorelDraw (and later, Photo-Paint) and go into Tools>Color Management>Default Settings - and make sure all the settings are the same. The only issue you may come across is if you are using the Adobe colour engine in Photoshop, which is not available 'by default' in CDGS. You can simply change it to Microsoft ICM and have the same setting in CorelDraw, or leave those settings alone...you most likely won't be able to see any difference anyway between those 2 colour engines. If you believe you can see a difference then download the Adobe CMM from Adobe and install it into CorelDraw.

Best regards,
    Brian. 

Reply Children