Printing RGB file to inkjet RGB printer

I have an old (CRT) monitor and an old HP DeskJet 930C printer. I used to get really good color compatibility between my cdr file and my printer, but now the color is off (has a reddish tint)....:-(.... I have spent the whole day reading on the internet, but still don't know what combination of settings will do the trick.....

Info:

I am printing digital photographs.

I just put in new printer heads and checked them, so it's not the ink.

I do all my graphic files (.cdr) in RGB because I do all my own printing on my inkjet printer.

My default color profile is set everywhere (Windows, printer, CorelDraw, Default, Doc setting) to RGB (sRGB IEC6 1966-2.1), Perceptual.

No matter 'whom' I choose to handle color management (the printer, the app, the system, etc.), the print comes out exactly the same!

Since the printer driver is not meant for Windows 7 and uses a driver set by Windows, I prefer to have CorelDraw manage the color. But no matter how I set the settings, the print comes out with a reddish tinge.

Printer set at Best and Bright White Inkjet Paper.

My print dialogue's ICM options are 1) ICM Disabled, 2) ICM Handled by host system, 2) ICM Handled by printer. Doesn't seem to make a difference.

I would like to find out what is wrong as opposed to having to set Warmer/ Cooler in the print dialogue every time I want to print an image.

I used to get faithful reproductions with the same printer and monitor.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Janet