Lost one of my key combinations

For decades, ALT + V then W switched DRAW to wireframe view. Then I started getting these pop-ups asking if I wanted to start with factory defaults, and once I accidentally pressed "Yes." Now, my keyboard combination is broken, and I have to mouse over to click on Wireframe. I remember this being the case when I started with X5, but I was able to fix it. Years ago. Now, I don't remember what I did, nor can I Google an answer.

Please help!

Parents
No Data
  • I think what sumd00d is referring to is mouse-less keyboard navigation (a.k.a. mneumonic accelerator keys) -- those underlined letters on toolbar names and menus). Press Alt+V to open the View menu and then W to switch to Wireframe. The conflict is that there are two View menu commands that use W. If you press Alt+V and press W more than once it will go back and forth from Wireframe and View Manager on the menu. You have to press Enter after the one that is active for it to take affect.

Accelerator keys are assigned by placing an ampersand (&) before the letter in its caption. To fix the conflict go to Tools>Options>Customization>Commands, choose the View menu in the drop down list on the left. Select View Manager. Over on the right choose the Appearance tab. Under caption, remove the & before the letter w.  Click OK. You could assign another key for View Manager if you need it. 

Patti

Children