No preview of CDR files in Windows 7.

I have 64 bit windows 7 home premium sp1, CorelDRAW graphics suite x5. I bought coreldraw graphics suite x7 and it was so buggy I uninstalled it and went back to x5. I uninstalled the x7 shell and reinstalled the x5 shell. I also did a repair and after downloading and installing the two updates for x5 I now have thumbnails! But no previews!!! Is it possible a windows update killed the previews? Please help. If you have the same problem please write. It is extremely difficult to use coreldraw without previews...

Parents
No Data
  • on Windows Explorer, select a CDR file and choose "open with" using the secondary mouse button, but doesn't select any program, choose "other" instead. Then, you will see a list of programs, select CorelDRAW X5 and choose "use this program as default"

veryfungi said:
    I have 64 bit windows 7 home premium sp1, CorelDRAW graphics suite x5. I bought coreldraw graphics suite x7 and it was so buggy I uninstalled it and went back to x5.

just curiour, what kind of problem did you find with X7? since X7 solved hundreds of bugs of X5 it was strange that you return to the old version (except thtat you don't need the new program, of course)

Children