Saving CorelDRAW as PDF changes size/dimension?

I normally work in inDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - and someone's sent me their artwork for a record sleeve as a PDF which they created in CorelDRAW and save as an EPS.

However, despite insisting that size instructions for followed to the millimetre, the resulting files are a bit too small but also not deep enough in relation to the width. 

They have no idea what the problem is and it's down to me to figure out the problem for them. Does anyone have any ideas of what's going on or what I could have them do differently to fix the problem?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
  • First of all, export a CorelDRAW file as PDF doesn't change size, unless somebody change settings (intentionally or by mistake). Second, there's no need to save as EPS. It'sn an old file format, that was eplaced more than 15 years ago. It's enough and better to Export as PDF from CorelDRAW and import (or place) to InDesign.

About the file problem, I believe you cpould check the PDF size on Acrobat. If the size was right on Acrobat it should be right on InDesign unless you have the option for fit content to frame enabled. If the PDF was wrong, the best way is to do it again, but if' it was only vector objects you can resize the PDF before place it on InDesign

Children
No Data