Photo-Paint X6 versus Draw X6

I am starting a personal graphics project, so I recently purchased several Corel graphics products.  I now have Photo-Paint X6 and CorelDraw X6.  I did some playing around with them to choose my tool and came to the preliminary conclusion that Photo-Paint works better for me.  But now I have a huge mystery.

I went online to purchase an official guide to Photo-Paint, but no such thing is available, only Draw X6.  So I went to the Corel website to learn more about the difference between these two programs, but under the Products link there is no mention of Photo-Paint X6.  I created a test file in Photo-Paint, saved it in its native .CPT format, and then tried to read it into Corel Draw X6.  But Photo-Paint CPT was not listed in the CorelDraw read file list as a valid file format.  So I forced it to read the CPT file and CorelDraw gave me an error message saying that it could not read the file.

So it looks as if I own and want to use a product that, according to Corel, does not even exist!  There are no books available to help me learn it, it is not listed on the Corel products list, and Corel Draw X6 cannot read its files!

I would love a link or more information to help me compare these two products so I can decide which to use for my project.  Photo-Paint looks much better to me, but I don't want to commit to an unsupported product.

Thanks!

Tim