CorelDraw X6 32bit or 64bit?

Hello everyone, I am running CorelDraw X6 on a 32 bit Windows XP system and am having quite a bit of problems with it.  Worked with X4 for 2 years and now I can't do MANY of the things I had done before. I was trying to check to see if I have the 64 version installed (if that's even possible) on my 32 bit system.  How do I know which program is running and how can I change this if it's the wrong one?  Thanks again for the help.

Parents
No Data
  • Hello Christopher; I'm running a X6 on a 32 bit Windows Vista and it does OK, and I have X6 64 bit running on a i5 with Windows 7 64 bit. and it does OK also. I also use X4 on the same computers and never have a problem. Having the right amount of ram for the setup is important, I did have X4 running on a of the shelf Dell with there XP loaded and had problems sometime. I think that once they come out with the up-dates for X6 it will be the best Corel ever. Right now in X6 it has a little trouble with displaying wide files ( 400" and over ) it works but the zooming is not up to speed yet, and some of the tools like "Coutour" doesn't remember your last settings, but it is VERY fast.
      Tell us what you are have trouble with and someone will jump in with some kind of answer for you.

George

Children
No Data