Print Preview

I'm trying to print out a eps graphic, everything looks fine on my computer screen, but in print preview mode and when I try to print it out, its cropped/zoomed in. I can't figure this out. Can anyone offer a opinion what i'm doing wrong..This only seem to happen when printing on a 13X19 canvas.

Parents
No Data
  • It sounds as if you are using an EPS that has been "placed" rather than imported as editable. Is that correct ?

With a placed EPS, you see a thumbnail on screen that the original program created, but at print time the postscript within the EPS file is used instead. So it is theoretically possible that the original program could have created an incorrect EPS file, where the thumbnail does not properly match the postscript inside.

You could try importing the EPS as editable instead of placing it. In that case, you will either get the contents in the correct proportions or you will immediately see they are wrong, but either way the screen and the print should match.

If that does not solve it, it would probably help upload the EPS file -- so long as it does not contain any confidential information.

Children