need help regarding automation of rgb to cmyk conversion of my book

I designed a book  which is about 335 pages in CD X6 I have to convert it to rgb to cmyk before its given for print and for this I need to goto edit-->Find and Replace-->replace a color model or palette -->(click) next--> (radio button)find a color model---> (select) RGB ---> replace colors used as--->(radio button) Fills or outline and I have to go through this painful process for 2 times 1 for fills 2nd time for outlines for each page please help can't their be any automation process to convert all the document at once I have heard vb script or macros can do this automation process but I don't know where and what to write in corel draw to automate this RGB to CMYK conversion. somebody please help.

Parents
No Data
  • You may not need to do that at all.

How are you giving the book to the recipient? Will they accept a PDF ?

If they will, then you just do file > publish to PDF, making sure to go to settings > colour and choose the output colour as CMYK.

However, you should probably review with the recipient the colour management settings to be used when converting to CMYK as this will affect the appearance of the printed result. It is probably also desirable to get a colour proof from them showing of at least a few pages that are colour critical.

Children