Resolution Problem After Publishing PDF

HI Expertise am having a problem in Publishing PDF. In my Corel draw X6 there is two images one is hand and another one is pack shot of syrup so the problem is in Coreldraw the image resolution was high but when i publishing to PDF the pack shot image resolution was too low and jagged edges. At the same time the another hand image is fine.we are using PDFX1A standard PDF settings. attached file for reference.

Thanks in Advance.

draw the image resolution was high but when i publishing to PDF the pack shot image resolution was too low and jagged edges. At the same time the another hand image is fine.we are using PDFX1A standard PDF settings. attached file for reference.

Parents
No Data
  • https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz3zxofdd5fw8my/x-3%20acrobat%208.zip?dl=0

Here are the pdf files results with your attached photo , X1-a and x3/acrobat 8.

Is the hand picures above or below compared to box/bottle picture and the hand picture transparent side obscures the box/bottle picture ?

If the hand picture is above compared to box/bottle picture and the transparent side is obscure the box/bottle picture , try x-3/acrobat 8 . Some pdf settings from corel not support transparency.

Another option: covert in one bitmap with white background all pictures and publish to pdfx1-a or x-3/acrobat 8.

Children
No Data