CorelDraw X7 export to PNG not using specified pixel size

I create a graphic in CorelDraw X7.  I export it to a PNG.  In the export parameters I select a width of 324 pixels.  The resulting image is 323 pixels.  How can I tell it that I want exactly 384 pixels?

I was frustrated with similar problems many years ago (Corel Draw 4), but the problem was solved long ago.  Specifically, I don't have this problem in version X3.

Thanks

Parents
  • David Dubois said:
    I create a graphic in CorelDraw X7.  I export it to a PNG.  In the export parameters I select a width of 324 pixels.  The resulting image is 323 pixels.  How can I tell it that I want exactly 384 pixels?

1) Select the graphic. Type Ctrl+E to get to Export menu

2) Give a name and location to your PNG bitmap (make sure that it will be saved as a PNG), then click "Export."

3) In the resulting dialog box, if you want a custom size to your exported bitmap, uncheck the "Maintain aspect ratio" and "Maintain size" boxes" (one of which happens to be checked in my attached screen capture. Sorry!)

4) Choose pixels as the units and the desired resolution for the exported bitmap *before* you select the specific pixel size you desire.

5) Click OK.

Hope this helps.

Reply Children
No Data