How to remove the warning about zoom?

Corel draw X7 shows the warning: «This zoom has exceeded the boundaries of the drawing space. Your window will be adjusted accordingly.»

It happening everytime, when i'm scrolling with mouse wheel. Is anybody knows, how to remove it?

I'm from Russia, sorry for my english)

Parents
  • I wish I knew how to disable that, but its not too much of a problem for me because for that and many similarly useless "OK" buttons in various software, I just extend my fingers up to the left and jab the Esc key with my middle finger (no vulgarity implied, but then again haha) and return back to home row without my wrist lifting off the gel pad. Hitting Esc is especially common for me since I have it assigned as the shortcut for Delete, so my mouse hand doesn't have to navigate to the Delete key while my eyes leave the screen to locate it as its too far for my "muscle memory", nor does my left hand have to stray so far from home row with the same said eye nuisance mentioned already.

If you want to (probably) never see that warning again though, familiarize one of your fingers with the distance from home row to the F4 key, as that will zoom out as much as necessary to display everything that is in the document. At that distance I find it nice to select my next area of work/focus and press F2, which zooms to fit on whatever is selected. Said zoom functions may have default shortcuts as ctrl+F2 or ctrl+F4 but if they did, I removed the ctrl combo because no, just no.
Reply Children