Print Dialogue Freezing

Not sure what s happening here today.

When I go to print anything, the print dialogue freezes with "Nothing is selected to be printed" stated in the print preview window. If I leave it for a few minutes, it eventually loads the preview, but it's far too long a time to wait for it every time. I've tried re-installing printer drivers, switched default printers, printing pages different sizes, printing old documents, printing new documents, repaired CorelDraw installation, restarted computer several times, and am about to throw the kitchen sink through my monitor. 

It wasn't doing this yesterday. It just appears to be struggling to load the artwork information into the print preview screen for some reason. 

Any clue what's going on? Or how to fix it?

Parents
  • Well, I got a System Restore to actually work for a change, but that did not seem to help the problem.

I rolled back my workspace to last weeks and it initially didn't help, but I restarted CorelDraw and it was working normally when printing a blank page (with a rectangle on it). I went back to one of the files that the problem first popped up with and it was back to not working.

I guess maybe it just has something against the file I was working with? This version is a tricky bugger, I'll give it that.

I've attached the file if anyone wants to give it a go to see if the problem exists for anyone else... 22805-17169 Hockey Jerseys Numbers.cdr

Reply Children
No Data