CorelDraw X8 won't install on Windows 10

Bought the upgrade for CorelDraw X8 yesterday. I tried to install it, and it says that it is unpacking files and then it has me enter my serial number and then it says it is installing Visual C++ 2015 and then it says that it can't continue because it is already installed. At first I thought it meant that I had to uninstall X7 which is the only version that I have installed. But then I searched the web and I think that the error might be with Visual C++. 

In the other post it says that you need to uninstall an update of Visual C++ and then install Corel Draw X8 and then reinstall the Visual C++ that you uninstalled. 

But I have two version beyond what they said CorelDraw is using. I have 14.0.23918 and 14.0..2302

So that does that mean that I have to uninstall both of those? And if I uninstall them are other things going to break? And where do I get both of those updates so I can reinstall them? I don't want to uninstall them until I have them to re-install? I saw a link to where you could download the latest update of Visual C++, but I'm not sure if it just lets you download the latest version or if you can download each update. I only saw one download button.

I contacted Corel Support, but so far I have not heard back from them. 

Didn't know this was going to be such a problem. Almost wish I had never upgraded.