can X8 trial be installed without IE 11 ?

i use chrome or firefox , my PC is Win7 64 and doesn't want IE11 - is it possible to install X8 without need  to instal IE 11 ? 

Parents
  • Even the full blown Suite2018 needs Explorer 11!

I see you received no answer to this question.

I too would like to see an answer. I would like to know in general, why Internet Explorer at all?  What is the connection or influence that IE(Microsoft) has?  So many people today, are very negative towards IE. I personally do not use it...and had to install and update many things just to install Corel. In my opinion it was uneccessary and annoying. You are forcing me to install a program that I don't want on my system. The only thing I HATE about new Corel.

• I too would like to see an answer. I would like to know in general, why Internet Explorer at all?  What is the connection or influence that IE(Microsoft) has?  So many people today, are very negative towards IE. I personally do not use it...and had to install and update many things just to install Corel. In my opinion it was uneccessary and annoying. You are forcing me to install a program that I don't want on my system. The only thing I HATE about new Corel.

Internet Explorer is used by Windows during install, not CorelDRAW. btw it should work with other browsers (I don't use IE and the program show me the messages using Chrome). Maybe the issue is about to have the latest Windows updates (that includes IE11)

Reply Children
No Data