I have several old CDRs each containing several pages. Using CorelDRAW version 12, I took one of the CDRs and set up my page size, my guides, and some text styles. After that, I removed all but one page, removed all the graphics from that one page, and then I saved the file as a CDT. Now I would like to open another file and somehow attach that template to all pages in it but I'm not sure how to do that. Here's what I've been doing:
1. Open one of the old CDRs
2. Open the CDT and save it as a CFR with the name "Graphic 1".
3. Copy Page 1 of the old CDR into Graphic 1.
4. Add a new page to Graphic 1.
5. Copy Page 2 of the old CDR into the new page of Graphic 1, then repeat for each page until all pages have been copied into Graphic 1.
6. Close the old CDR.
7. Save the new CDR, using the name of the old CDR and thereby replacing the old CDR.
Is there a better way to do this? I have quite a few of old CDRs.