Corel Draw 7

My business computer died, and with it my CorelDraw.  I use an older version, Corel Draw 7.  My problem is that I misplaced Disk 1, the installation disk.  I have the other 3 in the set.  I'm looking for Disk 1 online and cannot find it anywhere.  Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?  I could buy a new version, but my graphic designer really wants what he's accustomed to.

Parents
No Data
  • dakotauniforms said:

My business computer died, and with it my CorelDraw.  I use an older version, Corel Draw 7.  My problem is that I misplaced Disk 1, the installation disk.  I have the other 3 in the set.  I'm looking for Disk 1 online and cannot find it anywhere.  Does anyone have one they are willing to sell?  I could buy a new version, but my graphic designer really wants what he's accustomed to.

My strongest recomendation is to instantly buy the latest version, X5. (15).
    I would on the contrary be very careful of buying any version on Ebay. Many have experienced to have been given total bogus copies, regardless of version.

No, do give yourself and your Graphic Designer a really nice present - buy asap the latest version X5-CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5.
    Your designer will feel at home very fast, and be happy for all the new important things such as new colour management and so much more. There is really no reason to stay put at version 7 if there is not an economic reason.

And I strognly recomend to buy the latest version. Why if you are looking for a newer version would you like to go for still an older version than the current?

Buy or simply read here about the program version X5 >

Great thing with CorelDRAW is that you feel at home in any version very quickly. Just add more to your toolbox. And the thing is that there are so many important additions and enhancements from 7-0 and today X5 (15) you really need in todays work.

The only reason not to get new version X5 is if you have a computer still from the time of version 7.0.
    If you have a fairly new computer then X5 will work fine. 

Children
No Data